Prior to the beginning of the Hawthorn Basketball Association (HBA) competition season, you will be required to:
1) Fill in the Richmond Basketball Club Player Registration Form
2) Pay the associated Richmond Basketball Club Player Registration Fees.
Player Registration Fees:
The Richmond Basketball Club Registration Fee is a set fee per season, per player (irrespective of the number of players in the team or the number of BYEs allocated in the HBA fixture). HBA operates two competition seasons a year (Summer and Winter).
The Player Registration Fee is as follows:
- Registration Fee: $240 for first and second child / $225 for third and additional child per family
- Uniform = $96 (If required)
The Player Registration Fee (per season) primarily covers:
- Hawthorn Basketball Association Registration, Match Fees and Insurance
- Richmond Basketball Club Operating Costs (primarily court hire)
Payment can be made by direct debit / electronic funds transfer into the Richmond Basketball Club bank account.